BACKGROUND

Monday, April 5, 2010

Wow...that was easy!

I am a fan of following blogs but never thought i'd do my own. I am NOT a writer...I have never kept a journal. I started a few, but then when I went back and read what I had written down, I quickly tossed them into the trash for fear of someone finding them and the embarrassment that would likely ensue. I hate reading old greeting cards or letters that I have written to people...what was I thinking?!? I usually avoid putting anything into written format. In today's day and age, all you have to do is punch a few words into the computer and there's your blog...free for cyberspace to see. Eeeek...this isn't me.

BUT... there is one special reason that we thought this may be a good idea...Tyler's family lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba and to our dismay we don't get to see them all that often. With baby on the way, we figured this blog would be a nice glimpse into how we are getting ready for the newest Soroka. We hope you enjoy...it won't be a pulitzer prize winner i'm sure. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Yahooo!!!!!! SO excited to keep in touch this way!!!
    Your baby Bump is adorable , hope you;re enjoying it so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Noelle, this is a nice touch since we are so far away. We're anxiously awaiting for the new little Soroka!

    ReplyDelete