BACKGROUND

Sunday, June 13, 2010

32 weeks and counting

Picture taken around 32 weeks...

Auntie Meggie feels the baby moving...and I mean MOVING! I think it may be a gymnast.

We had a doctor's appointment last week and all is well. The doctor could actually feel the baby's head by touching my belly...pretty amazing. Heart rate was 135 bpm and the gestational diabetes test results were normal....woohoo...was a bit worried since I have been consuming sorbet and italian ice like it's going out of style!

We also began looking at day care facilities last week. My heart sinks thinking about putting the baby in day care but it has to happen...hopefully just three days per week if everything works out. The places we saw were okay, but we have more to look at.



On another note, our friend, Laura, was at Meg's house this weekend with her adorable son, Desmond. Des is SO SWEET...he is really one of the most personable babies I have ever met. What a sweetheart!



3 comments:

  1. you are glowing, beautiful. Glad the diabetes was a no...
    enjoy these last few weeks, you are so close!!! we cannot wait to see the munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Noelle! I am SO GLAD THE GESTATIONAL TEST WAS NEGATIVE!!! GD is such a pain! And you really look so fabulous! I never got that glow going on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are glowing!! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete