BACKGROUND

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Update (from Ethan)

Hi Friends,

I am growing so fast (mommy is kind of upset about it)! At my last doctor visit I weighed 12.2 lbs. and measured 24 1/4 inches. The doctor said that I was "impressive"...i'll take that as a compliment! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me for sleeping longer during the night.

Some of the things I like to do are chew on my hands, take baths, go for walks and go to exercise class with mommy (baby yoga is my favorite). I have some new friends that I met at class - Mikey, Eva and Hunter. They are pretty cool. For Halloween we are going to get dressed up and get together. I'm going to be a giraffe! Speaking of giraffe, mom gave me a new toy today...a giraffe named Sophie...I love to chew on her too!

Here are some pictures mommy took of me...

Me chewing on my hands

Here I am at yoga!
Me and Mikey...he likes to chew on his hands too.


Guess what?!??! Mommy left me alone with Daddy for an overnight last weekend! Daddy took good care of me and we had lots of fun. We took Max for a walk, went to Dunkin Donuts and watched lots of football. Mommy said she missed me SOOOOO much...I guess that's why she didn't put me down for a long time when she got home. I got a ton of hugs and kisses.

Yesterday, we went to New Hope, Pennsylvania. Here is a picture of my family...

Well, that's about it for now. I will get mommy to post some pictures of me in my costume. I hope your Halloween is lots of fun!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ethan

1 comment:

  1. love it...
    GREAT work Tyler!!!
    as hard as it is, it's nice to get a break from being mommy and letting daddy see how tough it is...
    Have a great halloween, lots of costume pics k!

    ReplyDelete