BACKGROUND

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5th Update

Well we went to the doctor this evening...latest stats are as follows:
Less than 1 cm dilated
80% effaced
I have a bit of a cold...awesome. I am drinking a "cold fighter" smoothie right now to try to deter this thing from taking over.

If baby doesn't show by Wednesday, I will be induced at 7:30 that evening. I think it may be worse to know just when the pain will start. It was weird watching the doc write a script for the induction...writing me a script to have a baby!

Baby pool is closed. Marv, Keith, Maria and Janet you guys may have the best chance of winning the bragging rights regarding the date, as you all guessed Aug. 12th.

Going to try to keep my eye on the prize and not think about the whole labor thing :o)
Who knows??? Maybe I will go into labor tonight?!?!

Happy birthday to my dad (today)! Happy birthday to Meg (tomorrow)! Looks like you guys get to keep your birthdays to yourself. Happy birthday to Taylor on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! I loved having a set induction date...you can plan then! Great day to have a baby!!
    You will do just fine....epidurals are our friend...the prize is well worth any pain!!!

    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete